Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Still crocheting...

Even though I haven't posted any new finished projects...doesn't mean I'm not still crocheting.  Crocheting is a part of my daily routine after working all day, preparing dinner, and then relaxing.  A crochet hook will always find it's way into my hand if I sit for over 10 minutes at a time.  What can I say, I'm addicted.

I have two new pieces blocked...and two Patricia Kristoffersen doilies to block.  I so love her work....Hope to post some of them later this week.

Hope everyone is having an enjoyable week...for us, two more days in the low 90s and then we are scheduled to drop to the low 80s with a cool front moving through.  FALL is on the way!  Cool/crisp mornings....warm days....cool evenings...  This is definitely my favorite time of the year!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Hi Linda! Thanks for dropping by in my blog. I will try to do that Pineapple doily again because like you, I really like that design. Thanks for being my inspiration in making doilies. And looking forward to your new projects and new PK.

Hugs,
Toni