Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A NEW YEAR!


A new year is just around the corner! 2013 has really gone fast; seems only yesterday that we were in January.

A lot has happened this year:

1) I only posted 44 times. This was a lot less than 2012. I must try to do better in 2014!

2) We celebrated our 43rd wedding anniversary! Boy!! We've been married forever!

3) I'm one more year closer to age 70! It really is just around the corner!!

4) Our FIRST Great nephew was born! The first to carry on the last name on my side of the family from my father! I'm really excited about that as I have several things that belonged to my grandparents, which would be his great-great grandparents to pass along to him at a later date. Born December 10th, at 9:02 PM, weighing 9 lbs 2 oz and 22 inches long.

Welcome to the world "JJ"!! You will be loved and cherished!

 

May you be blessed in the new year!

LindaCrochets
 

 

6 comments:

Zosia Samosia said...

Gratulacje !
Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku ! ! !

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Awww such a sweet couple and adorable little baby! Blessings to them all and you as well.

Happy New Year!

Lusia said...

Serdeczne życzenia, aby każdy następny rok przynosił Wam wszystko to, co w życiu najpiękniejsze.

Unknown said...

Happy New Year ! ! !

Crafy Lady said...

Oh I waNT TO HOLD HIM, SO CUTE, wISHING YOU A hAPPY, SAFE AND PEACEFUL nEW yEAR.

BarbaraD
craftylady

mamiczu said...

Wszystkiego co najlepsze w Nowym 2014 Roku! :))