Sunday, May 25, 2014

Pineapples and Roses (3 in 1) Doily

Did the title catch your eye?  It is really a three in one doily that I call Pineapples and Roses.  The center part is from the pattern "Pineapple Butterfly Rose Table Topper" by Cylinda Mathews.  The roses are a pattern by Priscilla Walker of Doilybox.com, and the outer edge is my creation.  So you see it is three patterns in one.  Started February 5, 2014, and finished May 15, 2014.  (The 24 roses took a while to make.)  Made with #20 thread using a #11 hook  The roses are made with a Lizbeth thread.  The piece measures 18 1/2 inches across.





Thanks for stopping by and have a safe Memorial Day.
LindaCrochets


18 comments:

Pammy Sue said...

Those roses are just gorgeous in that red, especially against the white of the rest of it the doily. This is a real beauty and a treasure! This is definitely one of my favorites you've made. How I love looking through them. I do that all the time and admire your work! ♥♥♥

LindaCrochets said...

Thanks Pammy Sue. The color is actually a deep rose.

hooksandyarns said...

Oh my gosh - this doily is absolutely gorgeous. I love everything about it. :)

Lisa said...

Yes, I love it, too. The roses are so beautiful and makes the doily something special.

Lisa

Hindustanka said...

The doily is beautiful! Lovely! So good you combined three different patterns - they all add up to each other.

Anna said...

Beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a nice week !
Anna

RedSetter said...

Utterly amazing and what a beautiful doily. Your work is exquisite.

Charlotte said...

Beautiful! You are so talented. Thanks for the link.

Olga Poltava said...

Oh, what a gorgeous doily!

Sangeetha said...

Amazing! Simply gorgeous.

Zosia Samosia said...

Wspaniałe dzieło!
Pozdrawiam gorąco!

byhooks4u said...

Once again I am amazed..this is one beautiful doily...gorgeous...It is really too bad we aren't neighbors..I would love to sit and crochet with you and look through all your patterns...oh yeah and you could look through mine. Beautiful

LindaCrochets said...

What a nice thought Vicki. Would love to spend one day a week crocheting with you. I'm an oddity in my neck of the woods. No one is dedicated to thread crochet.

LindaCrochets said...

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. I really enjoyed making this one. Even DH said it was a beauty.

Robótki Ulki said...

Piękna serwetka, bardzo misie podoba. życzę miłego dnia pozdrawiam

Gramma Rita said...

Absolutely breathtakingly gorgeous! :D

Crafy Lady said...

Oh linda, I love that Doily.

barbara
onecraftylady08@aol.com my blog

Audrey Howitt aka Divalounger said...

Just gorgeous!