Thursday, September 04, 2014

Hortensia Doily and an update

I can't believe it's been a month since I posted!!  I don't mean to neglect my blog, but life has been busy.  I have found some time to crochet along the way, and have 4 doilies completed.  I just need to get them all posted.  The current project is another filet doily.

This doily is called Hortensia and comes from Magic Crochet, issue 73.  It was started July 27, 2014, finished August 2, 2014.  It was made with #20 Lizbeth thread using a # 11 hook and measures 12 inches across.







Thanks for stopping by.........more to come!
LindaCrochets


6 comments:

hooksandyarns said...

It's a beautiful doily Linda - lovely color. :)

Preeti said...

It's looking pretty! Nice color .

ninkaw said...

bardzo ładna podoba mi się:))
pozdrawiam serdecznie

Anna said...

Gorgeous color ! Gorgeous doily !
Have a great weekend !
Anna

Zosia Samosia said...

Piękna serweta, bardzo starannie wykonana!
Pozdrawiam gorąco:))

Pammy Sue said...

Another really pretty one! Nice!