Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Stone Flower Doily

I had previously run across this doily on the web (picture only), and started dreaming about making the doily as it so caught my eye.  A couple of followers were kind enough to provide a link to the pattern so I immediately set about creating the beauty.  I still haven't learned which publication it appeared in.  Thank you to the followers who pointed me in the right direction!!

Made with #20 thread using a #14 hook. The finished doily measures 17 inches.





Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!
LindaCrochets


2 comments:

Nieprujsietak said...

Cudowna serwetka ma piękny wzór. Serdecznie pozdrawiam.

crazy4doilies said...

Are you able to send the pattern to me or would someone be able to share this with me? I would love to make this as well. Thanks so much, Debie