Friday, November 25, 2016

Pineapple Bloom doily

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving!  Sorry, but I was really lazy in posting a Thanksgiving wish up front.  No excuse except laziness!  This year our wedding anniversary fell on Thanksgiving day....46 years.

This doily is called Pineapple Bloom and was designed by Patricia Kristoffersen.  It can be found in the publication Absolutely Gorgeous Doilies.  It was made with #20 thread using a #10 hook and measures 16 inches. 

I did change the last round to a simple round of single crochet stitches with picots, which I like much better.






Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!
LindaCrochets


3 comments:

Pammy Sue said...

Happy Anniversary to you!! Another pretty doily, Linda! I love her patterns. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. ♥

Iwona said...

Piękna serwetka,ma bardzo ładny wzór. Przydałby się schemat.Pozdrawiam serdecznie.

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Happy Anniversary! :) I love this doily. I always look forward to seeing all your lovely doilies. :)